Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Things and an Update

Her name is Blossom Mama and she carries her wee Petal baby in a sling pouch on her back while she makes her Spring rounds, adding petals to all the flowers. When her little one is very tired Blossom Mama puts her to bed in her warm and snug leaf cradle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another little play set inspired by spring (nearly here!). I got this beautiful hand dyed yarn from Fiona Duthie in a Rhythm of the Home giveaway. I just adore using it and I think it's absolutely perfect for sweet spring things!

I wanted to let everyone know that our Easter egg/Spring swap is now full. I will be emailing all participants in just the next day or so. I'm very much looking forward to our swap!

And I also wanted to remind you all about this week's giveaway from Lucinda of Willodel. I will be drawing a winner on Sunday so enter now if you haven't already.
Enjoy your weekend, friends!