Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yarn Along

PhotobucketLinkclass="gl_link"I'm linking up with Ginny today. This jumbled, chaotic mess is pretty much what's going on, right now. I have the only winter craft show I'm doing coming up this Sunday and I'm (as usual) woefully unprepared. I do always manage to turn it out in the end with a few long, frantic nights. It's stressful, but it's almost here, which means almost over.
So, right now on the needles (and hook) are some new gnome pods (which I will first list in the shop) and on another set I have a wee tree for an order I'm in the middle of. The book is Winter Solstice and I've not cracked it yet. But it just arrived today and I'm hopeful there will be an opening in time coming up before too long (wishful thinking).

Just an FYI, tomorrow I will be removing all made to order items from my shop until after holiday shipping (about mid-month). Anything that's already made up will remain, though, made to order is the bulk of my shop. So if there is anything you just have to have before Christmas you'll need to place that order tonight (Nov. 30). And, should you decide to place an order tonight, feel free to use the discount code lastchance to receive free shipping.

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win 3 of my patterns.

P.P.S. I noticed someone has added a sweet little baby bonnet to the Hand Knit Hand Me Down group. Perhaps it will fit your little one?