Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday and a Winner

<span class=
We are all mostly better today! There is a bit of lingering sneezing, coughing and achyness (for me), but that's it. Whew! I was beginning to think we just weren't going to come out of that one. And thank you all for your sweet well wishes.
I had hoped, though, that the lingering coughs would be no more, so that we could take a drive up the mountain and celebrate Michaelmas with Asheville's Waldorf community... but, it is not to be. I prefer to take it very easy when Kaiya is coughing at all, so that her asthma doesn't act up.
I am taking some time today to prepare for own own festivities next week. I'm working on this pattern right now. I also wrote a post over on the Natural Kids blog, sharing some links I plan to use for Michaelmas.

I had better get back to my dragon, but first, I have a winner for you. The little apple sprites are going home with...

Shannon

Congratulations, Shannon! I will contact you right away and you will have 48 hours to get back with me.

P.S. Laura, over at Nestled Under Rainbows is very generously giving away a beautiful Waldorf doll that she made. You should definitely head over and enter.