Friday, April 24, 2009

A Fresh Start For Me and a Little Something For You

Welcome, welcome! I'm so glad you've found me here. I am in the process of closing my Knitsational shop and have written my last post in that blog. You can read more about the whys there. I am going to make this post short as there are dirty dishes and piles of laundry vying for my attention right now. Not to mention a sweet little red head hollaring at me through the backdoor screen for a nana (banana, if you don't speak toddlerese). But I wanted to drop in to say 'Hi!' and kick this newness off right with a little gift for you. I am sure you must have noticed all the radishes hanging around this place. They are currently providing me with so much inspiration and are my current favorite thing. So if you are a knitter please take a look to your left and notice the link to the pattern, free, for you. What?! You don't knit? (Gasp) That's ok, I have something for you, too. Leave me a comment on this post and this time next week (which would be Friday May 1) I will pick an entry to win a bunch of 5 radishes.
Oh, and if you didn't take the time to read my last post over at Knitsational, I have removed to Followers widget here but still invite you to follow. You can Subscribe or if you have a Blogger account you can, of course, cut and paste the URL into the Add box in your Reading List.
Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

Stacey said...

I like your new spot very much, thanks for letting me know where you are. :)
I have a love for radishes as I remember growing them with my parents in our Pennsylvania backyard and pulling and dusting them off, then enjoying their freshness oh so much.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Very cute new shop! Glad you're feeling better about it all now. :)
I so love those little radishes- and so would my daughter! Thanks for the chance!

knitterbeader said...

I followed your old blog for the past year or so, and this one is looking great! Good luck to you, and the radishes would like great on my dining room table!

The Milkshake said...

The radishes are so cute!!

Cherry Tart Design said...

Thanks for sharing the pattern!

Shannon said...

The radishes are adorable. I wish I knew how to knit!

trudette said...

Great Blog and beautiful made radishes !

sarasophia said...

OH joy to have found your new home, Julie:) I would love to be the owner of such precious radishes which have provided you with so much inspiration. I don't knit--hence my love of your work (still wearing my little knit flower bobby pins, btw).

Please always keep writing and creating--
<3 sarasophia

Rachel Kovaciny said...

Completely cool new blog, Jules! I'm updating the button & link on my blog right now so people can find your new spot :-D

danosgrammy said...

Cool new shop and blog, Julie! Rachel just told me about it tonight! I have hearted you. Hope to see you this summer when she comes to NC!
I Lurve your radishes!

tulips_and_chimneys said...

I found your blog through my sister sarasophia. :)

I've visited your etsy shop and have fallen in love with all your little treasures.
But the radishes are by far my favorite!
Here's hoping I win.

lolly_martin@yahoo.com

Alisa said...

Well, I don't knit, exactly... been working on my first scarf for three years now.
But those radishes sure are cute!

Post a Comment